Backend Developer - Intern
Credy is a full stack lending company for India. We are a mobile credit line customizable for specific end uses such as medical expense, education, etc.
About Credy team
We are a fast growing young team of 35 driven people with engineering, credit, banking, and data science backgrounds. Our founding team consists of ex Goldman Sachs investment bankers with 15+ years experience. Credy is a Y Combinator backed startup and has financial backing from other prominent Silicon Valley investors like Khosla Ventures, Vy Capital, and domestic investors like MAS Financial.
What can Credy offer me?
Our present and future work involve working on Angular, Django, Android, Machine Learning. You will get chance to contribute in any space which will enable you to learn more about that domain.
- Passionate about building backend systems.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Python programming.
- Should have worked on Django/Flask frameworks
- The desire to explore new ideas, open to other ideas as well.
- Love for writing clean, beautiful, readable and testable code.
- Experience in designing extensible DRY code.
- Familiarity with some of Git, Django, Celery, Angular, Postgres, Redis, and Unix Shell.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree from premium institutes.
We offer a competitive salary, along with generous performance-based cash and ESOP incentives.
How to apply?
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short write-up of your profile.