Business Development Executive
Credy is a full stack lending company for India. We are a mobile credit line customizable for specific end uses such as medical expense, education, etc.
About Credy team
We are a fast growing young team of 35 driven people with engineering, credit, banking, and data science backgrounds. Our founding team consists of ex Goldman Sachs investment bankers with 15+ years experience. Credy is a Y Combinator backed startup and has financial backing from other prominent Silicon Valley investors like Khosla Ventures, Vy Capital, and domestic investors like MAS Financial.
The biggest external barrier to accessing good quality education in India is the high cost of education. Credy aims to solve this problem with a socio-economic aim of making education affordable to all.Our vision is to help every child get the education he or she deserves, and remove financial barriers to build the next generation of this country.
What can Credy offer me?
You will work closely with the founding team on setting up business tie-ups with online and offline education institutes, sell Credy education financing product to them, and transform the education financing sector.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales/business development.
- Work experience, proven track record in B2B Business Development or in the Education sector (with relevant school/college management network) will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should be highly passionate, adaptive and open to work in a fast-paced environment
- Should be willing to do on-field sales/business development.
- Must have excellent communication.
- Should be able to deal in a tactful manner with new and existing partners.
- Solid work ethic.
- Work closely with the founding team on setting up business tie-ups with online and offline education institutes.
- Sell Credy education financing product to them, and transform the education financing sector
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our partners.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree from premier institutes.
We offer a competitive salary, along with generous performance-based cash and ESOP incentives.
How to apply?
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short write-up of your profile.