Credy is a technology credit platform - we are building the operating system for financial services. We have built modular, plug-and-play APIs to help our partners underwrite and collect loans from end customers. In a highly credit underserved country with rapidly increasing smartphone adoption, we are enabling any company to become a fintech company through our suite of APIs and regulatory layer, and helping build customized financial products for "Middle India" and its 360 million customers - for consumption-based use cases, upskilling / education financing, medical financing, etc.
About Credy team
We are a fast growing young team of 30 driven people with engineering, credit, banking, and data science backgrounds. Our founding team consists of ex Goldman Sachs investment bankers with 21+ years experience. Credy is a Y Combinator backed startup and has financial backing from other prominent Silicon Valley investors like Khosla Ventures, Vy Capital, and domestic investors like MAS Financial.
- Minimum 1-year experience of in personal loan underwriting in banks, NBFCs or Fintech companies
- High degree of conviction in decision making
- Good understanding of personal loan underwriting process
- Great attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Should be eager to work with new technologies.
- Should be able to closely work with multiple teams like IT, operations and data analytics for continuous improvement of the current process & development of strong credit assessment frameworks.
- Good problem solving, planning & organizing skills.
- Hardworking and passionate to grow fast.
- Responsible for underwriting personal & educational loan applications by analyzing customer credit reports & finding anomalies in customer banking transactions as a part of credit check & evaluation.
- Take sound credit decisions on the basis of available information and using various internal & external tools.
- Track credit processes and monitor adherence to all compliance and regulatory norms as well as Company policies and permitted TAT.
- Communicate with the applicant before approval to verify the details mentioned on the credit report, clarify questions about certain transactions on the bank statement(if any), understand the nature of employment and residence type details.
- Focus on maintaining the delinquency rates within the permissible limits.
- Work with Fraud Control Unit to identify, analyze and mitigate frauds.
We offer a competitive salary, along with generous performance-based cash and ESOP incentives.
How to apply?
Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short write-up of your profile.