Home improvement attracts a lot of liquid cash which can stretch your salary or savings. A home is not only a four-walled enclosure. It houses dreams, it houses emotions, and we always want it to be the way we want it to be. Renovation and alterations are part of one living in a home. You may want to accommodate new members or make changes to your decor. One thing is constant, your home is yours and it deserves to be customized to your taste and liking. We always have plans to make our home better and beautiful. Be it having a new paint on the walls or making new furniture, you can always take a home improvement loan. A home improvement loan will help you make your plans a success without breaking the bank. It is true, home renovation is an expensive affair and with the burden of home loans, it can be a tough decision. However, small ticket personal loans are affordable without the burden of collateral and high-interest rates.
Taking a personal loan for home improvement is best sought after in the present scenarios as it is a more viable and affordable option. A personal loan is an unsecured loan thus does not require any collateral against the granted loan. A personal loan is generally very easy to acquire with minimum paperwork. We at Credy provide instant personal loan approval for any situation you may come across in your life. You can get a personal loan for your home renovation instantly approved and credited to your bank account within 24hrs. Not only a personal is easily approved and disbursed quick, but they also require minimal paperwork. The interest rates are also flexible with flexible tenure and minimal fees. We try to ensure that everyone can make a home their dream home. A personal loan also gives you the freedom to spend the amount as per your needs without any restriction. You can use half of the amount for painting your walls and use the rest for making new furniture or buying a new home gadget.
Upgrade Home with Home Renovation Loan
Upgrading your home with a home renovation loan gives you the freedom and flexibility to make it easier for you to renovate your home. With a good credit score, you can get an affordable home renovation loan in terms of personal loans from Credy. The best part of taking a personal loan instead of your usual home renovation loan is the flexibility. At no point of time through the whole loan tenure, an official will incur about how the loan amount was spent. You can use it for whatever purpose you desire once the amount is approved and credited to your bank account.
If you are planning for a new sofa or remodeling your kitchen with a smart kitchen, you can get a personal loan for all your home renovation needs, approved instantly at Credy. Every loan we provide are flexible and can be customized according to your need. You can choose a repayment period from 3-12 months based on your requirements. Your interest rate will also be flexible between 1-1.5% based on your credit score. This will give you the flexibility to get more out of your loan without paying huge interest rates. Our interest rate is calculated on a per month basis making it flexible for a salaried person to maintain a good lifestyle even with a loan.
Home renovation work will always require a flexible budget that allows you some room for unplanned expenses. If you have already applied for a home renovation loan but want a short ticket unsecured loan for the extra room in your budget, a personal loan is the best option. A personal loan does not require any security or collateral and is affordable with minimal charges. You can easily apply for a personal loan online and get the loan application approved instantly. The whole process is paperless and does not require you to physically visit any branch for approval of the documents. All the process can be done online on our website or Android App while sitting at the comfort of your home.
Uses of Home Improvement Loan
You can use the loan improvement loan for various jobs around and inside your home. It can be used for painting the walls within a fresh color or building new furniture or remodeling of your bathroom or even repairing works for your home. Like everything else, a home requires attention and maintenance. Over the years it will depreciate and need repair or simply need expansion to accommodate your growing family. Home improvement and home renovation are two major events people take loans for in India. The huge overhead costs are a burden for any salaried person and thus require a helping hand in terms of loan for fulfilling the dream.
Here are the few purposes you can take a home improvement loan for:
- Painting: it can be the painting of the interior walls or the exterior. Painting of walls does cost quite a lot these days with the different types and styles of paints available. The textured walls make your home look classy and personal. To decide on the repainting of the walls is not only a tedious task but also require a lot of money. A home improvement loan can help you make your home look the way you want. The exterior walls are the packaging which makes anything beautiful and appealing. You must keep your exterior clean and nicely painted with your favorite colors to make your home feel welcoming. With the instant loan from Credy, you can invest more time in deciding for the colors and design rather than running behind banks for a loan. You can apply and secure a loan from Credy online while sitting in your home relaxing on a weekend afternoon.
- Repairs: like every tangible asset, your home will start to show signs of wear and tear over the years. It has always provided you with shelter and a place for your family to safe and happy. In return, you must ensure your home is looked after well and every little damage is repaired to make it look like as it used to be when new. Not only maintenance can call for repairs, but also any unplanned breakdown will require repairs. If the repairs are big, it is sure to incur huge costs. Thus, a home improvement loan will make it easier for you to plan a repair effectively.
- Flooring: changing your floor tiles or completely remodeling your floor, will require a huge amount of money to spend on the flooring materials and labor. Over the years of usage, your flooring might tend to wear off or shows signs of damage. Or, you can even decide to change the flooring just to change the overall aesthetics of your home. A flooring exercise does constitute a long list of materials and skilled labors. To ensure that you can have your dream flooring, a personal loan for home improvement can be a great option. Due to the fact that it is affordable, easily approved and flexible, a personal loan for the home renovation is ideal especially if you are a salaried employee in Indian.
- Remodeling: remodeling your kitchen with the modern kitchen setup and smart gadgets is a great way to start your family for newly married couples. A modern kitchen will suit the modern fastpaced lifestyle while keeping the family together. Because, we know “ a family that eats together, stays together”. Remodeling is also a good idea to keep your home updated with modern amenities for a better living. You can remodel your living room or your bathroom with modern gadgets and amenities that will make life easier. All these will require surplus cash to make the dreams a reality. Thus a personal loan will ensure you can perform the tasks without the overhead of a huge loan. A personal loan in most cases is affordable and easy to acquire without any collateral. This is very useful for people who do not have the home registered to their name yet. Taking a loan for home improvement from banks does require the home to be registered to the person applying for loan.
- Modern Lighting: if you are willing to add flair to your home with modern lights, a home renovation loan can be ideal for such cases. Lighting can improve the mood and feel of a home almost instantly. With modern smart lighting making it not only a better way to live but also a way to save electricity, a modern lighting setup is not a bad idea. It is an investment you must make for your future and better living. A personal loan will do come in handy for people looking for modern lighting setups but not willing to take home improvement loans from banks. Unlike Credy a loan from a bank will require tedious paperwork and collateral before a loan is approved. Even after approval there a long tedious process to finally get the fund in your hand. On the other hand, taking a personal loan from Credy is quick, easy and paperless. The loan application is approved instantly with the fund getting credited to the account of the loanee within hours.
- Expansion: with your family growing, you will need extra space for your new members. If you are unable to build a new home, expanding or creating space from what is available makes it a great option. You can choose to construct a bedroom for your child by utilizing the extra space of your living room or balcony. Or, you can choose to combine two rooms for a larger bedroom or a living room. Expansion needs will be different for every individual but the need for money will be the same for everyone. Thus a home renovation loan can be very useful for your future expansion needs.
Eligibility for Home Renovation Loan
You can avail a home renovation loan from Credy up to 1 lakh rupees if you fulfill the following requirements:
As physical verification is required before we disburse the loan amount to your bank account, you can take a personal loan only if you are in these cities now. We are expanding to other cities rapidly, stay updated with us to know if we are in your city.
Interest Rate for Home Improvement Loan
Here is the chart for your reference about the interest rates and charges levied on every personal loan applied from Credy.
|Loan Amount||Up to ₹ 1 Lakh|
|Interest Rate||1 to 1.5% of Loan Amount Per Month|
|Loan Tenor||3 to 12 months|
|Processing Fee||3% of Loan Amount (Minimum ₹500)|
|Early Repayment Fee||2% of outstanding loan amount|
|Late Fee||2% of EMI Amount per week|
We are transparent and thus have no other hidden costs for taking a loan. The loan amount is flexible and can be used as per your need for anything you want. All your home improvement needs can be fulfilled by a personal loan as it does not restrict the usage of the funds. It is credited directly to your bank account thus giving you the freedom to withdraw anytime.
Personal Loan for Home Improvement from Credy
Taking a personal loan from Credy has its benefits that will help you in your home improvement and renovation. It is affordable and easier to acquire for any salaried person in India. A personal loan for home improvement can be used for any number of activities without any restriction. You are not required to submit documents of your home or assets to acquire a personal loan. Which is not the case with a home improvement loan from a bank. The interest rates are also flexible along with the repayment tenure. A personal is easy to acquire with low charges and paperless without chasing the lender for the funds. Thus a personal loan Credy makes the most sense for all your home improvement and renovation needs for every salaried person and others.